>> More about: Travel deals
08h00-08h30: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h30: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour).
11h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina in Halong Bay, you are welcome and transferred by tender to VIP Cruise.
Boarding on VIP Halong Cruise and have the private cruise for your own. Refresh yourself with welcome cocktails. Start the cruise tour.
Visit Thien Cung (Paradise) Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay thanks to its exceptional size and shapes which have been created by millions of years of erosion.
Savor a delicious set menu lunch on board. Along the cruise, you will witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from the deck. You also can take beautiful photos of tiny islands dotted with rock arches, sheer cliffs. These limestone islands have fanciful names: Incense Burner, Stone Dog and Fighting Cocks (the symbol of Halong Bay).
15h00: End of Halong cruising tour, disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the cruise team.
15h30: Board the seaplane for a 45 minutes flight back to Hanoi.
16h15: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, take a taxi by your own back to Hanoi Center or stay at the airport to connect the flight to next destination.
• One way transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight.
• English speaking guide on board;
• Charter VIP Cruise Halong for a 5-hour boat trip on Halong Bay.
• Sea food lunch on board
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay;
• Transfer from Noi Bai Airport back to Hanoi;
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…